Monday, November 17, 2008

Life has been so much fun since I have had my little boy. He keeps me very busy, but he is so worth it. He is 10 months old (almost 11) and he has 7 teeth, and is crawling all over the place. He is almost walking and will walk on his own when pushing his little walker. He is such a happy baby and can always put a smile on my face. His favorite words are mamama, even though I don't think he knows what it means yet. Life has been great and I feel so lucky to be able to be a mom.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Yeah!!! I am soooooo excited you have a blog! Our address is dunlapfamily3.blogspot.com! Hooray! I LOVE blogging. I am sooo addicted, just ask Jared! Your little man is too cute! I LOVE the pics you have on here of him! HOORAY!

Cristy said...

Thanks for the invite to the blog, I have one too..... I too am still figureing it out. Jace is adorable!

**the muirs** said...

Cami, I'm so glad you're finally a blogger! We need to go out soon! Give me a call or something!

Katee said...

He is getting so big!!! I'm so happy for you! You seem to be staying really busy, but I bet it's fun! These are some really good pictures, by the way! So cute!